There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Movie Review: The Jungle Book

For the final week of movie reviews, I will be discussing The Jungle Book. I absolutely love all movies under Walt Disney Productions, and I was overjoyed to find that they were remaking this movie. The Jungle Book is a classic and is a heartwarming story. I think it was neat to produce this film because not only can parents relate to this movie because they grew up with this story, but it also still generates suspense and wonder for children of today. All ages are able to enjoy and relate to the 2016 version of The Jungle Book. Not to mention, this film was extremely beautiful due to the location of the filming (mainly Los Angeles) and all of the amazing visual effects. According to the Rotten Tomatoes Website, The Jungle Book has currently made $192.2 million in box office sales, and ninety-two percent of the 49,591 voters claimed they liked the movie. Luckily, I did see the first one so I was able to compare the two, and usually a remake is not the best, but I definitely believe they excelled in the modernizing and remaking of this film. I would recommend The Jungle Book because I truly enjoyed it, and I thought that the cast did a great job of performing. This movie is only rated PG so it is perfect for the whole family on a free afternoon. From being visually appealing and captivating to telling a heartening story, this is one you will not want to miss. Thank you for always tuning in, and I hope you enjoyed the weekly movie reviews!

The Jungle Book Movie Trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment