There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Movie Review: Secrets in their Eyes

This week's movie review is Secret in their Eyes. I am usually very intrigued by movies that are trying to solve a case so I thought I would enjoy this one since it was based off of a murder mystery. While the storyline presented dramatic ideas, I believe that the movie was very predictable and uninspiring. The acting was poor which was shocking because Secret in their Eyes included a great cast such as Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman. Their performances were just boring which made the movie very predictable. Also, this is a remake so it was difficult not to compare it to the original. It is hard to reproduce a movie because the first one is usually the best, even without modern technology. According to the Rotten Tomatoes Website, only forty-four percent of the 11,923 viewers enjoyed the film. Overall, I was disappointed in the movie because I had high expectations. It is rated PG-13 for violent content, language, and some crude references. I would not recommend Secret in their Eyes because it is not exciting and does not capture one's attention. Stay tuned for next week's surprise movie review!

Secret in their Eyes Movie Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment