There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Movie Review: Home Alone

Thanks for tuning in for this week's movie review of Home Alone. Over spring break, I was able to watch two or three movies so I decided to watch my favorite feature for about the one-hundredth time! My entire childhood revolved around the Home Alone movies, and I believe that every child should watch each film in the series at least once. While viewing Home Alone, I realized that it is just full of innocent humor and action. It is so enjoyable because any age can watch this movie without being bored or annoyed. The characters in the film do a great job, and it truly gets a family in the holiday spirit! According to the Rotten Tomatoes Website, seventy-nine percent of the 1,024,289 viewers claimed they liked it. I did not realize that Home Alone was actually released in 1990, but this date just makes the film even more of a classic. I would definitely recommend this movie because it will always be one of my favorite childhood memories. It is rated PG and does contain some comic action and mild language. Next time you are looking for a relaxing movie to rent, don't forget Home Alone. Who knows, maybe they will create a remake of the original one day! Come back next week for another movie review!

Home Alone Movie Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment