There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Movie Review: Schindler's List

This week's movie review is Schindler's List. In my history class, we will begin viewing this movie in order to learn more about the Holocaust and the Nazis. However, I have already watched this film. I believe that Schindler's List is an eye-opening movie that makes a person think twice about their life. Not only did I feel very emotional while watching the film, but I also gained much knowledge about the Holocaust. I am inspired that my class will have the opportunity to view this movie because it is very educational, and I believe that my classmates will become more aware of how victims were treated during this horrific time. According to the Rotten Tomatoes website, ninety-seven percent of the 407,638 viewers liked it (which is truly amazing!). The fact that this film is based off of a true story makes this movie that much more realistic and intriguing. Even though it can be difficult to watch at times, this movie is most definitely a classic. I am always inspired to learn more about the Holocaust. I enjoyed this movie because it kept my attention continually, and I felt as though I became more educated on the event as well as the victims. Schindler's List did show the evil in Germany, but it also displayed that there are good people left in the world. Even at such critical times, a man was risking his life in order to save numerous other lives. I would definitely recommend this movie because the passion and dedication is undeniable. Stay tuned next week for another movie review!

Schindler's List Movie Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment